Fellowship is open to individuals with a Nautical Institute DP Operators certificate (Limited or Unlimited).
As a qualified DPO you will have access to a range of benefits which will allow you to learn more about DP, as well as the ability to find the very best jobs on the market today.
Fellowship is also a way of showing that you are qualified - once people see fDPO on your business card, email signature, CV, etc they will instantly know they are dealing with a qualified DP professional.
· Post nominals (fDPO) - highlighting that you are a qualified DPO.
· Operational Advice and input
· Social and professional Networking
· Electronic DP newsletter, "Six Degrees"
· Access to news and archive
· Links to wider DP industry
· Representative voice
· User feedback reports
· Accident report reviews
· Continuing Professional Development (CPD) services - to allow you to research, plan, record and reflect on your own tailored CPD route.
· Logbook seatime record facilities
· Access to job vacancies
· Entered on searchable recruiter database
· Job alerts - to be the first for the best jobs
· Tailored careers advice and support
· CV and Certificate management (career manager tool)
We are currently in negotiations to provide reductions on publications and training courses for IDPOA fellows.